To provide a purposeful, integrated and holistic education that will inspire children to work creatively and achieve to the best of their individual ability.
To establish a modern co-educational and non-denominational Steiner school for children, irrespective of their social, religious or cultural background, which:
- Provides an inspired and engaging learning environment where students learn concepts and skills at a time that is developmentally appropriate;
- Builds a strong academic foundation which focuses on the balanced development of intellectual and cognitive faculties, artistic and imaginative capacities, and practical life skills;
- Nurtures attributes of curiosity, creativity and capacity, ensuring children are equipped for today’s world as morally responsible global citizens;
- Delivers learning content in a way that caters for each individual child, drawing on the natural environment and working with the child's unique temperament.
- Strives for a respectful, safe and nurturing environment for all who learn and work at the school.
Our teachers will work to nurture a sense of reverence for life, curiosity about the world around us and a life-long love of learning. Students will be encouraged to work cooperatively and to find identity, meaning and purpose in life by forming connections with their community and the natural environment.
Human development and human relationships are at the centre of this, incorporating values of trust, respect, compassion, empathy, responsibility and care for each other and our surroundings, which are intrinsic to the functioning of our school environment.
A focus on art, creativity and imagination as an integral part of the learning process to cultivate self-motivated free thinkers who are equipped to meet the challenges of the future.
Creative and practical learning opportunities provided at a time when the student is most ready to enjoy, appreciate, understand and benefit from them.
A life-long love of learning where students master concepts in a way that is most meaningful for them.
Values of trust, respect, responsibility and care, for each other and for our surroundings.
Valuing community and the importance of skills and human contribution before economic value.
Social relationships as a means for connection, inclusion, trust and meaningful learning.
Rhythm as a vital connection to learning, teaching and a healthy life.